Welcome to the Year 3 Class Page
Mrs Walker, Mr Robins and Mr Woodward are really looking forward to working with you all this year. Other members of staff working in Year 3 this year are: Mrs Hendon, Mrs Snow, Mrs Benbow, and Mrs Hayes.
How can you help your Year 3 child?
You can help you child by:
- Signing up to class dojo to track their progress in school and to check for any messages from your child's class teacher.
- Listening to them read every day and signing their reading record.
- Helping them with their homework.
- Practising their times tables
- Ensuring they have their PE kit in school on the appropriate days.
- Making sure they are in school on time every day.
If you have any problems or concerns, the Year 3 team are always happy to speak with you, in person or via Class Dojo.
3A - Mrs Walker - Tuesdays and Fridays
3B - Mr Robins - Wednesdays and Thursdays
3C - Mr Woodward - Mondays and Wednesdays
Reading - Children should read every day for 10 minutes and reading should be signed by an adult daily.
Times tables - Children should use TTRockstars to practise their times tables 3 times a week - please see your child's teacher for their log in details.
Topic - This will be set on a Monday and will be due in on the Wednesday of the following week.
We will be covering History, Geography, Art and DT through our Topic lessons.
Click on the links below to see what we have been learning.
Click on the links below to see what we have been learning in Science.